You are cordially invited to …
The Austin Ultimate Writing Retreat™
Your most productive day of business-building and copywriting ever.
Can a one-day copywriting and business-building workshop really transform your writing, your business, and your life?
If you’re with the right people in the right place, most definitely.
Steve Roller here with a personal invitation. Please join me and a small group of other writers in Austin, Texas, on Saturday, January 18, for a “mini-retreat” unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
Are you …
- Tired of working really hard without enough to show for it?
- Ready to make more money this year (even if you don’t know exactly how)?
- Uncertain of what niche to launch full steam ahead with?
- Talented and just need to attract more clients?
- Eager and ready to go to the next level with your writing business?
- Planning to make anywhere from $50,000 to $250,000 in 2014 and beyond?
Then the Austin Ultimate Writing Retreat™ could be just the thing for you.
As you may know, I launched the Ultimate Writing Retreat™ in 2013 with retreats in Chicago, Santa Fe, and Vermont (see written and video testimonials at https://cafewriter.com/writing-retreats).
I’m bringing a special version of my Ultimate Writing Retreat™ to Austin, Texas, to help you get more clients, get better clients, build your “platform,” make more money, and get 2014 off to a quick start!
This is by invitation only, and you are one of only 24 people from the Copywriter Café receiving this. Please RSVP by January 5 so I know if you’ll be joining us.
We have quite a few copywriters all over Texas, and a few of them asked if I’d ever consider doing a retreat in this area. I hadn’t thought about it, but then Fernando Labastida, John Rugh, and Brenda Reyes said they’d be willing to organize it. I’ve been to Texas but never to Austin, which seemed like a good central location. And as you know, I’m always up for traveling to new places!
We’ll get started bright and early at 9:00 AM on January 18, and go until 5:00 PM, with an hour break for lunch.
By the end of the day, you will know exactly:
- How to position yourself in the marketplace
- How to get better clients and higher fees
- The best way to get instant credibility
- What clients are looking for more than anything else
- How you can deliver that every time
- Why establishing a narrow niche isn’t as important as something else
- What elements your “sales funnel” must have
- What questions to ask prospective clients, and when
- How to keep clients for the long haul, and how to structure retainer agreements
- Why good feedback is crucial to your success, and how to get it
- And much, much more
Where will we be meeting?
We have secured meeting space from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the Ronald McDonald House at 1315 Barbara Jordan Boulevard in Austin, and we’ll be in the St David’s Foundation Community Meeting Room (See here). They’re not charging us for use of the room, but they do appreciate a donation to the Ronald McDonald House, which you can pitch in for if you feel so inclined.
I’ll be coming down on Friday, staying over Friday and Saturday night, and leaving Sunday. That way I can devote the entire day on Saturday to helping you build your business and set up a great year for 2014.
I hope to see you in Austin on January 18! Please RSVP to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, 608-628-2865, or by Facebook private message. I’ll need a definite head count by January 11 so I know how many sets of materials to bring.
Let me know your email address, too, so I can send you more details before the event.
Let’s get 2014 off to a rockin’ good start!