The Premier Community is currently closed. We will be accepting new members again from December 26 until January 4. Stay tuned to get opening announcements by email.
Welcome to the Café!
We’re so glad you’re here and we hope you’ll stay to enjoy all The Café has to offer with access to Premier Membership Benefits.
Benefits of membership? You’ll find all the details below.
Have you noticed? When we identify what we don’t want, we get clarity on what we do want?
We’re listening. We built the CaféWriter membership perks and benefits based on fantastic feedback from fellow Café members.
Many of the current members have been with the Café since the beginning – the early adopters – and they have helped shape the membership site into what it is — and what it is not today.
Here are a few light-hearted yet clarifying statements from our members about what this membership site is not:
“CaféWriter is not the kind of membership you can join for $1”
“This is not a public online forum where high quality business conversations can be derailed by one angry troll.”
“It’s not anything like unorganized Facebook Groups in which Facebook has decided they think they know best when considering what to serve-up in your news feed.”
“And no matter how hard you look, this membership site will not sell any sort of certifications or cheesy badges anywhere … ever.”
Well, we couldn’t have said it any better. And we really do listen to the feedback from our members.
Now, imagine a place where you can reach out for help when pricing a project or dealing with a difficult client, request a copy critique, or get answers to your questions … fast … pretty much anytime day or night. What would it mean to you to have access to a professional yet friendly environment where you can tap into the collective wisdom of a group of serious entrepreneurs interested in building businesses?
CaféWriter is that place.
Because CaféWriter is first and foremost a community of quality people. It’s a gathering spot where members actively engage in lively – respectfully moderated – discussions.
And no badges… “We don’t need no stinkin’ badges!”
Between the members and the support team, chances are we’ve already tackled a similar business challenge, or answered similar questions. We’ll gladly offer genuine support to help you reframe, think-through, or otherwise better clarify your questions. And help you arrive at your own best answer.
“Premier Membership in Café Writer has helped me go from unpaid writer to winning my first few clients and starting my freelance journey. Between the resources on site, copy critiques, and personalized advice, I think it represents excellent value for money. It’s a great community to be part of. For me, the biggest benefit of Café Writer is the valuable advice I’ve received from Steve and other members. Learning from those who’ve been there before has helped me cut down my learning curve and move forward faster – much faster.”
~ Richard Rowlands
CaféWriter is, indeed, a special place.
Members often mention the community alone is worth far more than the price of admission.
“I’ve become a Café Writer Premier Member, and plan on upgrading to VIP soon so I can continue to grow. The expertise and willingness to help of the other members amazes me. Thank you, Steve, for creating this group and for inspiring all of us to be the best we can be. For anyone wondering if they should make the investment, it has been worth every penny and more. I highly recommend the CaféWriter membership site.”
~ Rosie Brock
Access to a CaféWriter Member-Exclusive Resource Library
In addition to the forum, your benefits of membership also include access to the well-stocked private resource library where you have unlimited access to a variety of resources not available in the free resource of this website. For example:
- Information tailored to finding, closing, and keeping clients
- 21 Days to More Clients
- 7 Confessions of a Clueless Copywriter Who Made it Big (and How You Can, Too)
- The Personal Branding Guidebook for Independent Creatives
- Business Plan Outline
- Client Questionnaire
- Detailed pricing information and formulas – great if you’re starting out or much further along
- How to use a list broker
- Best practices related to building your own list from scratch
- 47 Ways to do Copywriting
- Priority access to upcoming 70-day Sprint events
- 100 Great Sales Letters
- S.I.M.P.L.E. Selling System
Do any of these apply? Premier Plan is perfect for you if:
- You’re a copywriter (at any level) looking for better clients.
- You need help branding and packaging you and your services.
- You’re a business owner who does your own marketing.
- This is a “side hustle” at this point. (We love side hustles! Many Cafe Members have multiple side hustles bringing in good money combined.)
- You struggle with selling yourself and closing deals on the phone.
- “Imposter syndrome” causes you self-doubt. (We’ve all been there – and we can help you address this.)
- You have a long-term plan to build your own business – possibly one you can sell.
- You need to figure out your positioning and marketing plan once and for all.
You’re not alone. The Cafe is a community of like-minded people who can help.
Ready to go from copywriter-for-hire to building your own business? Your next move starts here.